The MyVAT App taps directly into the transactional database of Pastel Partner and Pastel Xpress. The App automatically identifies and allocates VAT transactions and then places them against the relevant source transaction leg.
This gives the user the ability to analyse and reconcile VAT at transactional level for a period of up to 5 years.
It comes with a user-friendly interface that operates in MS Excel. At first glance, a high-level VAT account overview is given that indicates the difference between VAT associated with transactions vs. VAT associated with payments made to SARS. Use the trial balance that shows the VAT associated with every account to easily reconcile VAT.
The VAT Tool also assists in the completion of the IT14SD, VAT return. The MyBI DrillDown feature can be used to view individual transactions.
And so, get a grip of your VAT, simplify the process and gain control!
– Know exactly what you are paying VAT on.
– Identify where you can get VAT back.
– Create VAT reconciliations automatically.
– Do your SARS VAT201 form accurately in minutes.
– Do a SARS IT14SD analysis like a pro.
– Match each VAT transaction back to its source transaction.
– Easily analyse transactions per VAT type.
– *Note that SAGE Pastel user access NOT required.