The MySuppliers app assists you to capture or import Supplier Invoices / Purchase Orders / Goods Received Notes / Stock Counts / Inventory Journals.
The documents integrate back to the different SAGE Pastel accounting systems (Pastel Partner / Pastel Xpress / SAGE 50Cloud). In the book “SCRUM – The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time” by Jeff Sutherland, he explains that…
How to significantly improve productivity is by changing the way your team works.
The MyBI MySuppliers app streamlines the process between your operations and finance teams by opening necessary communication channels and ensuring that work is not duplicated.
– Create Supplier Invoices / Purchase Orders / Goods Received Notes / Stock Counts and even do Inventory Journals in a flash.
– Import your supplier invoices data without manual capturing.
– Streamline the process between operations and finance teams.
– Do twice the work in half the time.
– *Note that SAGE Pastel user access NOT required.